At present, Tencent continues to promote the establishment of technical standards for landmark agricultural products brand traceability, brabittorrent crypto explodend marketing and protection, brand image design and other sections, and makes full use of big data, Internet of Things, blockchain and other technologies to fully assist landmark agricultural products brands in areas with weak digitalization across the country. Accelerate growth.
What's more surprising is that in addition to the earlier launch time of Anchor (in March this year), the official launch time of the other two projects is only less than one month.ethereum gpu miner githubIn terms of the type of lending business, whether it is the number of projects or the amount of funds, basic lending projects account for a higher proportion, followed by leveraged mining lending projects, and other relatively new ones such as risk-graded interest rate products. The business volume is currently relatively small.
This research report will focus on newly born lending projects in the past 1-2 months with rapid business growth (TVL has entered the top 15 lending category), and Euler, a project with many innovative combinations in mechanism.The following is a detailed analysis and analysis of each item.In the combing and analysis part, the author will present and analyze the product positioning, project characteristics, business conditions, token model and risk control of the four projects, in order to analyze these four emerging lending projects as a whole as possible.Basic lending platformProject Status
Product launch time: August 24, 2021Qubit is a decentralized currency market that uses a mainstream borrowing capital pool model. Qubit's development and operation team is the team behind Pancakebunny-Mound, which was first deployed on BSC, and there are plans for multi-chain expansion in the future.But for other high-performance public chains, they may all face similar problems. When the user group's sentiment is high, the transfer on the chain reaches the upper limit of the load, and there is no certain protection measure, then the network may collapse, and Solana has funds. Yes, even if it collapses, the currency price is still relatively stable, and it has not fallen much. On the contrary, it shows that the ecological development is successful and the user participation is high. Compared with other public chains, if it collapses, can you still have such good luck? Probably not.
The POW chain still maintains good network security and decentralizationFor the early POW chains, their decentralization is still relatively high, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. The degree of decentralization of the network mainly depends on the decentralization of the true owners of computing power. Many people mistakenly believe that the current Bitcoin mining pools account for a large percentage of the computing power of the mining pool. If the mining pool is attacked, it is equivalent to the block producer being attacked, which will affect the network security. To a certain extent, this view is still partially flawed.The computing power we are talking about is mainly based on the actual autonomous distribution rights of users, rather than the operating status of the block node. For example, most mining pools are actually running in professional computer rooms. The computing power of mining pools is high. To a certain extent, it will lead to centralization, but the mining power of an individual can change at any time. That is to say, the mining rights of the mining pool are the result of the choice made by the miners, and this choice can be changed instantly. For example, cutting off computing power is also a matter of minutes. Non-POW nodes have to undergo a series of processes such as reselection and voting, which also delays a certain amount of time. Therefore, POW is relatively advantageous.For example, in the POW chain, when mining pool A is attacked or there is a problem with the node, in theory, the block generation speed on the chain will be greatly reduced at this time. A block in the previous 10 minutes may now take 15 minutes on average, unless it is time to adjust the difficulty. , But for miners, they can cut their own computing power to other mining pools, which completes the redistribution process of computing power. The mining pool's computing power is reshuffled without affecting the efficiency of the overall network, and blocks are generated. The time will soon return to the previous 10 minutes, which completes the adaptive adjustment of the network.
Therefore, the impact of attacking a certain mining pool node of Bitcoin and Ethereum on the network is relatively small, so why does the POW network not improve the efficiency of the chain?In fact, this is mainly because the POW chain requires a large number of calculations to determine the hash value, which increases the difficulty of tampering and forks to a certain extent, thereby ensuring security, although the current block generation speed of some POW chains is also Increase, but we can clearly compare the problem that may exist when the speed increases, that is, the problem of easy bifurcation.
Bitcoin is a block in 10 minutes, and it is not easy to forkEthereum has a block in about 13 seconds, and sometimes an uncle block is needed to ensure that the transaction does not forkA public chain with a higher block generation rate has a block every two seconds. Except for the uncle block, there is a certain rejection rate when mining to ensure that there is no fork.The faster the chain, the higher the possibility of forking. Therefore, in order to ensure a complete chain, it can only bring a higher rejection rate or try to ensure the computing power while increasing the ability to perform multitasking at the same time. The fork will soon be strangled into the cradle.
For non-POW public chains, this does not happen, because they no longer need to rely on competition to ensure their own block qualifications, some are in turn, and some are random, so that they wait until the node has a block. In the case of block qualification, only a small amount of computing power is required to successfully generate eligible blocks. Because of this, the non-POW public chain itself can have high block generation efficiency, and most of the resources will be used above the block generation speed.The future Ethereum 2.0 adopts the method of sharding. In fact, it decentralizes the rights of nodes and realizes another mode of decentralization as a whole. However, from the perspective of each shard chain, it is still It is relatively close to centralization, so just like others' laughter, most public chains run in centralized computer rooms. As long as the computer room is powered off, the public chain can die for a large amount of time. It is biased, but it can show that there is still a long way to go in the exploration of public chains.Few institutional investors take risks on high-growth stocks because of price volatility and the innovative nature of the business. However, Cathie Wood, the head of ARK Investment Management, has become an investor. Wall Street investors invest in technology. Cathie Wood manages more than $53 billion in assets in her hedge fund. The top 10 investments account for 35 of the portfolio. %. And in 2014 founded ARK Investment Management Company. Her fund has now become the US Environmental Fund.Cathie Wood's holdings are concentrated in high-growth areas such as technology and healthcare. This is also one of the reasons why Cathie Wood has become a supporter of retail investors. Retail investors are market forces that have gradually increased in recent months. They also like the investment style similar to Mu sister. In 2020, Mu Jie's ARK Innovation ETF has brought investors more than 152% returns. Although the recent gains of ARK have slowed down, Ms. Mu is still sticking to her investment model.
At the end of the second quarter of 2021, some of the top holdings in ARK Investment Management’s portfolio were Tesla Inc. (Tesla, Inc.), Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR), Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) ), Roku, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROKU), Shopify Inc. (NYSE: SHOP), etc. Although Tesla is still the fund’s largest holding, the total holdings are worth more than $4 billion. According to updated data from Ark Investment Management LLC, the fund sold nearly 89,000 Tesla shares (worth US$66 million) and added more than 236,000 shares of Robinhood (worth US$10 million). So far this month, they have increased their holdings of approximately 390,000 Robinhood shares. At the same time, it sold Tesla stock worth $200 million.In the past five months, ARK's funds have sold more than 1 million shares of Tesla stock. But Tesla is still one of its heavyweights.
The following are the stocks that Ms. Mu has been selling based on ARK's public records.1. SBI Holdings, Inc.
SBI Holdings, Inc. has a market value of more than 6 billion U.S. dollars, and its annual revenue in the previous fiscal year was close to 5 billion U.S. dollars. The company was founded in 1999 and has more than 9,000 employees worldwide. SBI Holdings, Inc. (OTC: SBHGF) has a seven-year history of dividend growth. The 52-week price range of the stock is between $22 and $37. The company's revenue has grown at a compound annual growth rate of more than 16%.SBI Group is also closely related to the crypto market, especially with Ripple. SBI has always been one of the strongest supporters of XRP in the Japanese market.Unlike Tesla, Twitter, Inc., Square, Inc., Roku, Inc. and Shopify Inc., SBI Holdings, Inc. (OTC: SBHGF) is one of the stocks that Cathie Wood has been selling.2. InterCure Ltd.InterCure Ltd. is for sale by Cathie Wood. The company is headquartered in Israel and manufactures and sells hemp products. InterCure Ltd. (NASDAQ: INCR) has a market capitalization of more than US$318 million and last year's revenue exceeded US$20 million. (Nasdaq: INCR) has a market value of more than 318 million U.S. dollars and last year's revenue exceeded 20 million U.S. dollars. It was established in 1994. The stock's trading volume was 1,531,006, and the 52-week price range was between $3 and $40.In the second quarter earnings report released on September 3, InterCure Ltd. (NASDAQ: INCR) announced the earnings for the second quarter. (NASDAQ: INCR) reported revenue of NT$45 million, an increase of more than 300% compared to the same period last year.
3. BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd.BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ: BVXV) is a biopharmaceutical company based in Israel that develops and sells treatments for infectious diseases. On August 26, BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Nasdaq: BVXV) announced its earnings for the second quarter, reporting that its earnings per share were NT$0.01. Cash and cash equivalents during this period were 39 million NIS, lower than the 48 million NIS in the same period last year.
At the end of the second quarter of 2021, two hedge funds in the Insider Monkey database held shares of BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ: BVXV) worth US$292,000. (NASDAQ: BVXV), lower than the three in the previous quarter, valued at US$190,000.4. Phreesia, Inc.
Phreesia, Inc. (NYSE: PHR) is a North Carolina-based company that sells software and payment solutions for the healthcare industry. On September 3, investment consulting firm Raymond James maintained its stock in Phreesia, Inc. (NYSE: PHR) and raised its target price from US$65 to US$75, pointing out that the company is taking measures to achieve long-term growth goals.Among the hedge funds tracked by Insider Monkey, Maryland-based investment company Rock Springs Capital Management is the major shareholder of Phreesia, Inc. (NYSE: PHR), holding 960,000 shares, valued at more than $58 million.
5. LendingTree, Inc.LendingTree, Inc. The company owns and operates an online consumer platform headquartered in North Carolina. On May 20th, investment consultant Northland raised LendingTree, Inc.'s stock from "Market Perform" to "Outperform" with a target price of $225, emphasizing the company's recovery in the mortgage industry Power may be better than people worry.At the end of the second quarter of 2021, 30 hedge funds in the Insider Monkey database held LendingTree, Inc. valued at US$346 million, up from 25 in the previous quarter, valued at US$568 million. In the investor letter in the first quarter of 2021, the asset management company Polen Capital had increased its selling of some stocks, and LendingTree, Inc. was among them."We also emptied LendingTree's position. LendingTree is a two-sided market in the consumer financial services vertical that connects borrowers and lenders. The company has established a brand for more than 15 years, and it has borrowed money by letting banks compete. People provide savings. The company was acquired by IAC before the financial crisis and then spun off at the height of the global financial crisis. The company re-emerged by increasing the value of the mortgage market after the global financial crisis. The company used it. The strong cash flow generation in the model expands to neighboring regions and diversifies the income base. Over the years, product supply has been expanded mainly through acquisitions, including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance. This diversification strategy has benefited from demand shocks , Such as the decline in mortgage demand 18 months ago, and then the demand disruption caused by the pandemic. However, diversification also has some drawbacks. Although it can protect the company from major demand disruption shocks, in our view, with As the product is favored due to macro factors, it is also difficult to promote sustained long-term compound interest. Although we believe that LendingTree has solved a unique problem, we don’t think it has the same compound interest potential in the future."
6. Zscaler, Inc.Zscaler, Inc. is responsible for selling cloud security solutions and operates in California. On August 23, JPM Securities, an investment consulting firm, maintained its stock of Zscaler, Inc. and increased its target price from $240 to $270, pointing out that the company looks "attractive" valuation based on growth adjustments . Among the hedge funds tracked by Insider Monkey, Arrowstreet Capital, a Boston-based investment company, is the major shareholder of Zscaler, Inc., holding 1.4 million shares, valued at more than $318 million.
7. Guardant Health, Inc.Guardant Health, Inc. is a precision oncology company based in California. On June 21, investment consulting firm Wells Fargo maintained its shares in Guardant Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: GH) and raised its target price from US$145 to US$160, pointing out that the long-term pricing prospects are positive for the company. Among the hedge funds tracked by Insider Monkey, the Connecticut-based investment company Viking Global is the major shareholder of Guardant Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: GH), holding 4.2 million shares, valued at more than $528 million.
8. Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX)Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXLNX) is a California-based company that manufactures and sells programmable devices. On July 29, investment consulting firm Wells Fargo reiterated its equal weight rating on Xilinx (NASDAQ: AXLNX). (NASDAQ: AXLNX) stock, and raised the target price from US$110 to US$140, emphasizing the company’s good first quarter results.
At the end of the second quarter of 2021, 59 hedge funds in the Insider Monkey database held $4.1 billion worth of Xilinx (NASDAQ: AXLNX) shares. (NASDAQ: AXLNX), an increase from 57 companies worth 3.5 billion U.S. dollars in the previous quarter.9. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (TSMC TSM)Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. manufactures and sells semiconductors and related products, and is headquartered in Taiwan. On June 22, the investment consulting agency Argus began reporting on the stock of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (NYSE: TSM), giving it a buy rating with a target price of $150, and applauding the company's new capital expenditure plan.At the end of the second quarter of 2021, 64 hedge funds in the Insider Monkey database held US$10.6 billion worth of shares in Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (NYSE: TSM), down from 76 in the previous quarter, valued at 10.8 billion Dollar. Asset management company Bonsai Partners highlighted several stocks in its investor letter for the first quarter of 2021. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (NYSE: TSM) is one of them.
Taiwan Semiconductor is the world's largest logic semiconductor chip outsourcing foundry company. TSMC’s stock price has appreciated by 8.9% during the quarter. Similar to the previous quarter, the imbalance between supply and demand of semiconductor chips continues to benefit TSMC. In order to promote new technological progress and meet the current supply imbalance, capital expenditures for the entire industry may increase substantially in the next few years.Their current large-scale capital expenditure plan (US$100 billion in investment in the next three years) may lead to oversupply of the industry in the medium term, which will affect the rate of return on investment to a certain extent.
10. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. aims to provide life science solutions. On August 4, the investment consulting agency Argus maintained a buy rating on the stock of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and raised the target price from $530 to $600. It noted that the company's profitability in the second quarter was good and there were also guidance figures. Improved.
At the end of the second quarter of 2021, 87 hedge funds in the Insider Monkey database held Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. worth 7.3 billion USD, an increase from the 79 stocks worth 6.2 billion USD in the previous quarter."If you want to play the role of God, you can't ignore any details." This is a lady named Kelsei (aka "Pandapops") who took a lesson on how to create a digital world via live video. Imagine an empty grid, and then fill the grid with aquarium, water and fish. One of the fish has creepy eyes, has a strange little tail, and one looks like an alien.